RatwareUK is a privately owned and independently financed company based in Skelmersdale, West Lancashire.
Our company is driven by our engineers and not our sales team. We specialise in Network Installation and Contract IT Support. Throughout the years, RatwareUK has developed a reputation for deploying high-quality, durable and bespoke network infrastructures for companies throughout the North West. We are pleased to have this reputation, as so many IT companies deploy cheap hardware and compromise during installation - simply to squeeze additional profits. If you like cheap cable ties, nasty patch leads and poorly configured servers then look elsewhere.
If you require transparent pricing for a computer network infrastructure which is robust, supportable and future-proof then choose RatwareUK.
The Corporate Management Team
- Matthew Buck, Principal Engineer
- A graduate from Liverpool John Moores University with a degree in Computer Engineering. Since had roles in software development, network security and IT training, before becoming an Engineer at RatwareUK. In his spare time, Matthew enjoys keeping fit, socialising, music and dining.
- You can view Matthew's Blog here
- Dr. Neil Buck, Non-Executive Director
- Neil has more than 10 years experience in large international organisations, managing complex web-tools in addition to being a regulatory toxicologist.
- David Mills, Director of Finance
- David retired from H.J.Heinz Co. Ltd. where he held the position of Senior Manager. He now spends time as the Chairman of the Governors at a large comprehensive Wigan school, a Trustee and Hon. Treasurer of Wigan Family Welfare and other voluntary positions. David is also a Fellow of the Institute of Administrative Management.