RatwareUK operates a voluntary ethical policy, and welcomes suggestions from clients on possible additions to this policy.
- Where possible we try to resolve issues remotely. This means we use our vehicles less and often provide the solution faster
- We encourage our team to view documents on screen where possible.
- We encourage our team to communicate and exchange ideas by email.
- We encourage our team to present documents to clients electronically.
Commitment to Recycling
- We recycle electrical goods, where possible.
- We recycle paper, where possible.
- We recycle glass and plastic, where possible.
- We recycle used printer cartridges, where possible.
We do not carry out work for any client we know to be involved in:
- Breeding/rearing/killing animals for consumption or incidental products.
- Animal testing of cosmetic, household or other products.
- Intensive farming methods such as caged egg production.
- Blood sports of any kind
- The fur trade.
- Irresponsible marketing practices in developing countries.
- Tobacco product manufacture/distribution.
- Supply/manufacture/transfer of arms.